We have moved
The Copy Centre has moved to the James Hight Under Croft.
- Photocopying and printing services for students
- Wide format printing services
- Course reader orders and DVDs collection point
- Thesis Binding
- Canterbury Card payment and top up facilities are available
Please ask to confirm availability
9.00am - 4.00pm, Monday - Friday
CANTERBURY CARD OR EFTPOS ONLY
Black & White Printing
- You can print directly to the Copy Centre's Black & White printers from computers on the campus network.
- You can print directly to the Copy Centre's Colour Pass printer from computers on the campus network. These include jobs for posters, projects, transparencies.
- Contact the Copy Centre for prices.
- Payment can be made by Canterbury Card, EFTPOS or Internal Requisition form.
- Please contact the Copy Centre for advice on poster printing and prices.
- Poster templates are also available.
See also: How to Print in Colour.
A current student price list is available from the Copy Centre.
A4 to A0 (very large poster) laminating available. Ask at the desk.
Spiral and Wiro Binding
Spiral and wiro binding (from 6mm to 50mm spines) can be done at the Copy Centre. A variety of coloured, textured and transparent covers is also available for purchase.
Pages are bound with super-strength thermoplastic adhesive. Covers can be paper, plastic, or card. Virtually anything plain or printed.
A guillotine, stapler and a hole-punch are supplied for student use. Branch libraries also provide some stationery items.
The Copy Centre sells sheets of A4 paper, white and coloured, light card, transparencies.